Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Girls... My Girls... la la la.... myyyyyy girls... MY GIRLS!


yup... I've got sunshine on a rainy day.... when it's cold outside.... 

well, you get the point, ;)

just thought I'd throw up some picks of my girls... 

Yesterday we went shopping for halloween costumes... and food shopping.  Really it was an exhausting 4 hours of shopping at Costco, Target, Michaels and Wal-Mart.  We got everything we needed though.

I've been so sick and tired of trying to figure out what to make for all the meals & snacks that this time I just went to 


signed up for their free account, loaded my recipe box with all the things that looked good, hit shopping list and I was off.  Now all I have to do is go look at all the pictures in my account (and they make it all looks so good) and decide what looks yummy for the day.  Easy peasy...

Funny story:

So when we're getting out of the car to go into Costco, I accidently shut the car door on Rylies hand.  No, that's not the funny part... so sad... though it was very slow, not a slam, and her fingers were mostly in the soft sealing part... it wasn't too bad.  But, it was enough to make her cry.  I sit down and comfort her for a bit and as she's feeling better I feel it necessary to say

"You know Ry, in the future it would be good not to put your hands there"

in her infinite wisdom she glares at me and says...

"MOM! in the future there won't BE doors... cars will fly and be round!"

it took me a minute to realize what she was talking about, then through suppressed laughter I had to tell her... no Ry... not the fuuuuuuture... just like, tomorrow and next week.. lol

gotta love her.


6 comments:

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

What kind of camera do you have? Those pictures were so cute.
I love kids and their stories, they have the best imagination!
Thanks for the tip on receipts, it is SO frustrating.
So why am I not on your bloglist missy?!? I see how it is ... ha ha ha

Marchant Mayhem said...

ok... so...

I was just going to find one of your old posts so that I click on your profile so that I could click on your blog... and now, welll....

YOU'VE swiped my THUNDER!

now I just look like I'm doing it because you asked...

geeeeeese... thanks :P

lol j/k punk! he heee

Marchant Mayhem said...

oh... I forgot to mention....

I have a new "WONDERFUL"

Nikon coolpix camera that I LOOOOVE!!

however... the photo's on this post had a bit of photoshoping done... a current obsession of mine that I use on my

www.kalispellcanvas

stuff....

fun fun fun!

Marchant Mayhem said...

um.... rather

www.kalispellcanvas.com

dope....

amberd. said...

Rye guy is hilarious. I love writing down the funny things my kids say. Makes me giggle to no end!

Marshall Home said...

wander where she gets that witty banter??!?!?!?!?