Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Visit From the Parmenters

Elena and the kiddos came for a visit this month!  We had so much fun with them.  It's nice to have a friendship that began as my family began....  Visits with my friend Elena are always filled with deep thought and long discussions (we're talking 4 in the morning folks!).  In the end, I always feel enlightened and edified.  I'm grateful for this deep source of strength in my life.  

Here's some pics of all the fun that was to be had.  They've become such good friends over the years!





Kids + Candy + Tall Grass = TONS of FUN!


The boys...

You want some of the Brookster?

Buddies :)

At the West Coast Game Park in Bandon Oregon

Rapture!

posing with a baby bobcat

Peacock feathers are Awesome!!  So nice of Joselyn (Nora's Nursery teacher) to buy them for all the kids!



No comments: