Friday, March 6, 2009

A SpRinGy resolve.

So, this is the way it works right?  I fill my life with brighter colors and some general spring time pizzazz and my yard magically turns green and the daisies start popping... right?

Well... anything is worth a try seeings how I woke up to SNOW this morning... I'm not bitter... just sick and tired of this winter.  It's MARCH for pete's sake!

Well, we definitely have come in like a lion... so I suppose I'll just hope that the end of that saying is true as well.


Here's some pics from the last few months.

This is a canvas I just finished and shipped... I loved the way the two tone worked out on this one.  The canvas is a gift for the college (I think) football guy in the red of course.


Here's Rylie Claire on one Sun. where I obviously had more time than normal.  She wanted to try out her Shirley Temples look.


Pine Wood Derby.... enough said.  We'll do better next year!


Just a cake I made for the School Carnival cake walk.  I was happy with how it turned out though. YUM YUM!


No comments: