Thursday, November 22, 2007




One year ago I had an idea. I thought, wouldn’t it be nice to rent the club house so that we could have a little elbow room for Thanksgiving... invite a few friends. Well, turns out others have that idea too. I didn’t get the club house because the association president always rents it that day. When I heard that I told the lady who makes reservations... “put me down for next year then!!”

Long story short we waited a whole year to have our Thanksgiving BaSh!! It was a blast though. Three turkeys and enough fixin’s to feed a small army (well, 40 or so at least). There was much work involved... we had fun decorating and setting up a children’s room for all the kiddo’s to play in.
I don’t know when I’ll do this again but boy am I glad we did it. It was really nice to have so many friends around when we’re so far from family.

No comments: